The Arab and Muslim worlds are in an area known geographically as the 10/40 window. Countries in this window have the least evangelized populations.
BMI regards the Arab world as its main mission field, but it also has significant activity in North America.
The Arab World:
95% of more than 400 million people living in the Arab world are Muslims. They reside in 22 countries with Arabic as their official language. The remaining 5% are mostly nominal Christians, constituting between 12 to 15 million people. BMI outreaches both groups equally with the Gospel.
We partner tightly with national pastors and missionaries who are focusing on discipleship and Church planting efforts.
Click here for your Guide to the Arab World
Currently, we have partnerships with missionaries and national church leaders in the following countries and we desire to send missionaries to the rest of the Arab world.
The Lord, in His grace, has brought millions of Muslims to our doorstep in the West.
What a tremendous opportunity to reach those who have come from “behind the Crescent Curtain” (from countries closed to the precious Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ)!
The time is now to reach these precious souls for Christ!
BMI is active in the USA and Canada in the followings:
Learn to look at Muslims through the eyes of Christ!
Copyright © 2021 Biblical Missions International. All Rights Reserved.
Biblical Missions International is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization
P.O. Box 486, Dracut, MA 01826 USA